Monday, September 29, 2008


Okay I wasn't going to let it get this long between my postings. But I did! Oh well. Anyway this last weekend we had a yard sale at our house (that was interesting). We had some very "different" people come. But it was fun.
Sunday after church Rhonda, Amanda and I were going to take Bob Sucharski home. Well there was a problem. When we got in the car to leave the car wouldn't start! So Bob and Brian Smith worked on it all afternoon and they finally got it fixed. The started had to be replaced. But anyway after it was fixed we finally got to his house and went swimming! The water was perfect and we learned some new things about swimming. We swam the length of the pool twice without coming up for air, that was hard! When Rhonda came up her lips were purple. I told her that she didn't have to wear lipstick again all she had to do was go under water for a while. (But it wasn't her color). :D Anyway after we went swimming we played Hand and Foot (like we always do) but I don't think anyone will ever have me on their team again because the team I'm on always loses! :( Oh well. Anyway we had a great time. I have more to post sometime soon, but for now this will have to do.





No comments: