Friday, February 13, 2009

Rhonda

She went out there on Wednesday. She is going to be out there for about 3 months I think taking care of an elderly lady. So anyway I decided to do a post for her. 

Rhonda and Tiffany 
Uncle Bob and Rhonda


Here is a song for Rhonda. 



Amanda, me, Rhonda and Beckisue. 
Beckisue, Monica, Rhonda, Amanda and me.
Rhonda and Heather. 
Rhonda playing her violin. 
Picking blueberries. 
Rhonda and Ann. 
Beckisue and Rhonda.
Heather and Rhonda
Rhonda playing her violin again. 
Heather sitting on Dale's lap and Rhonda sitting on Jonathan's lap. 
Rhonda, Heather and Monica. 

 

We miss and love you Rhonda! 

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awwww... it's nice to be missed. :)

Stephanie Cosby said...

I don't miss you as much as I miss all you do around here. LOL JK
I miss you!

Michelle said...

we really do miss you!