Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rhonda's 24th birthday and a year of blogging!

I have two things to post about today. The first thing is that today is Rhonda's 24th birthday.
She had to work all day today so we celebrated yesterday.
We went over to the Sucharski's house to go swimming and oh that was fun! Then we had birthday dinner and while we were eating cake and ice cream we watched the movie Taken. It was a very fun day... at least I think so, I hope Rhonda does too. :)

Rhonda blew all the candles out in one breath. I always knew she was windy. :) 


At the swimming pool.
Grandma even got in but she didn't like it very much. :)
Rhonda and Amanda
Amanda diving into the pool. You can really only see the splash. ;) 
Mom and dad's favorite pose. 
Dad

Rhonda and me.
Mommy dear. :)



Ok, now for the second thing I was going to post about. I started my blog a year ago today. I can't believe it's been a year already! Time goes by so fast! A lost of things have happened this past year. We went from coast to coast this summer and we have gone on a lot of other trips. We went up to Michigan for the Preachers conference that is at Pastor Townsend's church every year. As always that was a lot of fun! 
The most important thing that happened is God blessed me with a new niece. I have already posted about that so I don't need to go into detail. :) A lot more happened this year but most of it I posted about and if I didn't I guess it's not that important. 

I would really like it if everyone that gets on my blog would comment please. I want to get as many comments as I can. 

Thanks to everyone that actually keeps up with my blog, I know it can be really boring sometimes. :) 


7 comments:

Anna Joy said...

Happy Birthday, Rhonda!!!

and

Congrats on a year of blogging, Steph!

Stephanie Cosby said...

Thanks Anna :)

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the birthday post, Steph.
Thanks, Anna.

Stepheny said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda!

Happy one year blogging Stephie! I was blogging for one year in march.. Love the pics!

Steph

BSBT said...

Rhonda gets no more Happy Birthdays from me this year. It's already past.
We don't want her to think we like her too well.


:D


I shall just say I wish a very merry unbirthday to you all! =]



It'twas a grand post Steph, keep it up! =]

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday,Rhonda!! :D Hope you had great,fun filled,awesome day!!

Awesome pics,Steph!!

Unknown said...

Love the blog, Steph. Keep it up!