Monday, November 9, 2009

My busy life

Oh my! It has been a long time since I have posted anything. But that's because I have been super busy. I will tell you about some of the stuff I have been doing the last week and a half. 
On Thursday, Oct 29th, my Mom, sisters and I went to Union City, IN. for Jonathan Shepherd's baby shower. That night Beckisue, Rhonda, Amanda and I spent the night at my cousin's house and then on Friday we went to a Homeschool Alumni party. We had a lot of fun! We played games, danced and talked. We did ECD (English Country Dancing) and Swing dancing. I will try to post pictures from that soon. I had done ECD before but that was the first time I had Swing dancing. It was a BLAST!!!! :D 
That night we went back to my cousin's and then we came home sometime Saturday afternoon. Then Sunday was of course Church and I'm thinking we did something after Church but I can't remember. I must be loosing my mind. ;) 
Then on Monday I went to work early in the morning and then straight from work I went to the Foster's to help them put up their Coca-Cola Christmas decorations in their Coca-Cola room. I didn't get home until 9:30 that night. Then Tuesday was pretty much the same thing. 
A few weeks ago we had two Mormon Missionaries over for dinner and my dad invited them back for sometime when they wanted to discuss Theology. So last Wednesday one of the guys came back but this time he brought another guy with him. We we all gathered in the living room while Dad told them what the Bible says and then they told us all about what they believe. It was VERY interesting. 
Then on Thursday I think I didn't do anything more then school and stuff around the house. On Friday I went over to the Foster's again to finish up the Coca-Cola room. Saturday was cleaning day. Sunday was Church and then I had my friend Tara over for the afternoon. That evening My sisters, our friend Kaylynn and I had a "girl party". :) We ate pizza and chocolate and we watched Emma. Very Fun! 
Today all I did was went to work, did school and this evening most of my family and I went to the Foster's so I could show them "my room". Since I decorated almost all of the coca-cola room, Mr. Foster keeps calling it my room. :) 
So thats what I have been doing lately. 

For those of you who don't know, my Grandma has cancer. We aren't expecting her to live much longer at all. We are counting this as a blessing because her mind has gotten so bad with Alzheimer's so we are thankful that God is taking her home so she wont suffer anymore.  My Grandma has been a wonderful mother and grandmother for many years so we are all going to miss her but we will rejoice in the fact that she will be going home to be with the Lord and her husband. I am so thankful for my godly heritage. God has been so good! 

3 comments:

Susan said...

" I must be loosing my mind. ;) "

You can't "loos" what you never had, my dear. ;)

There, 'tis a comment. Are you happy now?

Go..relax. Call me. We never talk. I mean, it's been at least two hours since I heard your voice and I'm starting to forget what you sound like. :(

Anna Joy said...

That was NOT MY MOM. It was ME!

Now who's "loosing" their mind?

All right. I'll just say it before you do.


ANNA IS!!

Stephanie Cosby said...

LOL!!!! Yeah I kinda figured out that it was not your mom! :)
Yes, you are. But thats ok, we can loose our minds together. ;)