Friday, December 11, 2009

My birthday

On the 28th of November I turned 18 but since things have been so crazy around here I haven't gotten around to posting the pictures until now.
For my birthday I wanted to go ice skating so we found out that there was an ice skating rink about an hour from us so we all went over and spent the afternoon in the wonderful out doors in the ice. I was so worried that it was going to be cold but it wasn't. We couldn't have asked for a better day!

















That night we had pie and ice cream. Mmmmmm it was really good! My sister, Amanda, makes the best pie! Jim and Marge Foster came over for a little while and we all had a good time.
Some of us watched Pirates of the Caribbean and then to finish off my birthday Alicia and I stayed up until after 2:00 am so we were tired the next day. :)






I had a wonderful birthday! Thanks everyone!


Oh, and thanks Anna for my presents! I love them! ;)

No comments: