Monday, November 3, 2008

Sisters!

"A Sister is a best friend with a lifetime guarantee. "

I got that from a card that Monica gave Amanda for her birthday this year. I really like what it said. Like all sisters, my sisters and I fight but my sisters mean more to me then I can say! I love you girls!
Here are some pictures of my sisters and me. Well I hope you like them.



From L. to R.
Heidi, me, Tiffany, Rhonda, Beckisue, Monica and Amanda. (But of course Heidi and Tiffany were just our sisters for the weekend) :D
Heidi, me and Amanda being crazy!
Monica and Me.
Beckisue, Monica, Rhonda, Amanda and Me.
Monica.
Rhonda.
Monica.
Rhonda, Heather and Monica.
Amanda, Heather, Beckisue and me.
Five sisters and the greatest mom in the world!
Beckisue, Heather and me.
Me and Heather.
Beckisue giving Amanda a hug after Amanda made her a beautiful quilt.
Four of us girls with Shelly Hamilton.







My best friend and me.

3 comments:

Stepheny said...

What sweet pictures! You can tell you and your sisters are well bonded!

I saw you all at MusicCollege! I just didn't know you then! :) I just can't believe it! I saw all of you... and even sat next to you!

:)Stepheny

Stepheny said...

Well, not you, but one of your sisters! :)

Steph

Stephanie Cosby said...

Which sister did you sit by? Were you in the teen choir? I may have seen you then.

Stephie