Friday, November 7, 2008

It was so Fun!
I have a few pictures but not very many of the pictures that we took turned out.
Oh well. At least I have some. And here they are.

Here is a picture of a beautiful baby we got to hold a lot that weekend. She was a very good baby and I really liked getting to know her parents. They were really sweet. Oh the baby's name is Sophia. I think that is a pretty name. Anyway on to other pictures.

Amanda, Me, Rhonda and Beckisue all in our costumes.
I love this picture of amanda!
They had Scottish games for all the guys.




3 comments:

Stepheny said...

I love the picture of Amanda! Such pretty pictures!

Steph

Stepheny said...

BTW, where is that nickname???? :)

LOL

anonymous (until you give me one!)

Stephanie Cosby said...

Oh yeah! I forgot about the nickname. I will try to think of one soon. :)