Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A few weeks ago Tiffany Pope and Heidi McDonald came up for Rhonda's birthday. They spent the weekend with us and we all had a BLAST! We went to an ice cream shop and Rhonda, Tiffany, Amanda and I all got this big bowl that had 8 scoops of ice cream in it and we split it. Oh man! that was good! And Rhonda opened her presents there.
The whole weekend was wonderful! Heidi and Tiffany are two of the sweetest girls I have ever met! Well anyway here are the pictures from that FUN weekend!



Beckisue, Heidi, Rhonda, Tiffany and Amanda.

In the Car.

Heidi and me.

Yummy!

Heidi and Beckisue.

Oh man that looks good! And it tasted even better then it looks!!!!

Tiffany singing for church.

Tiffany taking a picture of Rhonda.

Tiffany and me.

Beckisue, Tiffany and Rhonda in the front seat. Amanda, Heidi and I were in the back but I don't have a picture of that.

The blanket Heidi made for Rhonda.




This is what Tiffany gave Rhonda. I'm not sure what you call it but you can put books and stuff in it and have it next to your bed.

Tiffany did a beautiful job of wrapping her gift.