Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged!

Well I was Tagged by Mackenzie so here it goes.

The Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post these rules on you blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six more people (it can be less if you don't know 6 bloggers)
Let them know you tagged them.

6 Random Things About Me:

1. I have a beautiful two year old niece.
2. I LOVE Pink!
3. I have been planing my wedding since I was like 5 years old. (it's changed a lot since then)
4. I get my ears pierced when I turn 17.
5. I love the show Psych!
6. Sunday is my favorite day of the week.

I tag:
Amanda
Rhonda
MaryBeth
Bethany
Michelle S
Michelle C

5 comments:

Stepheny said...

This was fun to read! :)

BTW, I HATE pink! (I am a tomboy! lol :))

Have a great day!

Stepheny

Stephanie Cosby said...

Well you just can't be my friend any more since you don't like pink! JK lol


Stephie

Anonymous said...

"(it's changed a lot since then)"

The guy, or the ceremony?

Anonymous said...

or both?

Stepheny said...

PLLEEEAAASSSEEE! lol :)

I like blue better, I don't mind pink actually! :)

Steph