Saturday, August 22, 2009

Anna

A year ago this past week I met a girl named...

Anna.
When we met we really didn't like each other that much but things soon changed. :)
By December we were talking to each other on gmail chat all the time so when I went up to Michigan for a wedding at her church on December 13th I spent the night at her house. 
By the time we stayed up until 5:30 that morning we knew each other really well! 
And so we started talking to each other even more! But now it was on the phone, sometimes for a few hours at a time. 
So when the Preachers Conference rolled around again this year we wanted to spend the whole time together but Anna wasn't able to make it to the meeting. Thankfully I got to go over and spend two days with her. One day we went shopping with her mom, sister and sister-in-law and then the other day we got to just hang out at her house and talk. :)
Our "Best Friends Forever" rings. 
 Anna, I just wanted to say that I am very thankful for your friendship! 


6 comments:

BSBT said...

Cute post. :)

I'm thankful for my Kitty to! :D
(You know, you two got to spend more time together then I have with her in quite some time now!)
:)
Glad you two had fun though! :)

Stephanie Cosby said...

Well since i hadn't seen her since December i wanted her all to myself. But i am very glad i got to spend time with you, Bethany! :D

BSBT said...

Me too! :)

Anna Joy said...

Aww, cute pics. I'm thankful for me too.

No wait, I mean, you're a great friend, Steph! :)

Stephanie Cosby said...

LOL, Anna! ;)

Stepheny Weaver said...

Such a cute post! I think Anna liked me right away though, naturally! lol :) jk

That is so sweet, I hope to get to know Anna better too and also You too Stephie! :)

Steph