Friday, August 7, 2009

Another day in California.

One of the days we were in California we went to the Maritime Museum. It was so cool! We got to go through six ships. One of them is the ship that was used in the making of Master and Commander. I love that movie so it was really cool to get to see the ship that's in it. :) There was a Submarine that we got to go through. That was cool!







Mom and Dad.
Amanda
Me
A picture from Master and Commander that was on the ship.
Another one.
I love Russell Crowe! He is such a good actor!

Amanda, Rhonda and Beckisue in one of the ships.
My turn to be in the picture.
The little kids ship. :)



Rob and me.
Amanda, Rhonda and me in one of the really old ships. It was really neat to hear the history of that ship.


Beckisue and her "boy friend". ;)








It was a long tiring day... :)




No comments: