Friday, October 9, 2009

Mom's birthday.

Mom's birthday was three weeks ago and I am just not getting around to posting the pictures. 
We all went out to the Kohkohma for her birthday and spent the day. It was a lot of fun. The Kohkohma is a reenactment from I think the early 1700s. 
We had a lot of fun and mom got to spend the day with one of her granddaughters so she was really happy! :) 
Amanda made pie before we left but she cooked them there in the fire. That was a lot of fun. 

Heather and the birthday girl. :)



Heather playing with the little tea set. 
Heather and Aunt Beckisue
Amanda, Heather and Teps. 
Heather wanted to kiss the lamb. :)
She also wanted to climb the tree. 
Spinning 
Dancing
Ring around the Rosies 
We made a candle



Amanda cooking the apple pies. :) Oh boy! Where they ever good! :D
Nana, Heather and daddy.
A seat just right for Heather. 
Nana and Heather
My sweet mother. 



Papa, Heather and Rhonda

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

It is Mom's birthday and all the pictures are of Heather!

Stephanie Cosby said...

Yeah I know. I wonder why??? :)

BSBT said...

LOL! Your Mom had her day I'm sure, but I bet sh didn't get it as much as Heather! =]

Stephanie Cosby said...

Nope, no one ever does. :)

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday,Mrs.Cosby!

Heather in that first picture reminds me of MaryBeth when she was little. :)