Monday, October 12, 2009

Senior pictures!

Yesterday I got my senior pictures taken. A friend of ours, Kevin Bee, took them and he did a really good job! I was freezing the whole time but I still had fun!
Can everyone please pick which one is their favorite? I have to decide on the one to go on our family wall. Thanks. :)

Rhonda, Amanda and I on the railroad tracks. :)
1

2
When they picked me up the first time Rhonda said "Oh my word! You are heaver then you look!!!!" I was like "yeah, I keep telling you that." :)
3

4

5

Amanda and I
6

7

8
9

10

11

12

13

14

15
My prince. :)
16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25
Alicia and I got our pictures taken together.
26

27

28




6 comments:

Alicia (still in need of a cool blog identity...) said...

Hey, they turned out great! I bet you were a pop-sickle by the time you were done, lol. My favorite would have to be either the closeup of you on the bench, the one of you with the flower, the one with you and Amanda by the brick house window, or the one of you sitting on the railroad tracks. Sorry I can't pick ONE! And sorry for the crazy long comment, ha ha. :)

Stephanie Cosby said...

Yes, I was! :) Thanks for commenting, Alicia.

Anna Joy said...

I LOVE the sixth up from the bottom!! Very prettyful, Steph!

Unknown said...

I love them all! The fifth or thirteenth down are my favrites.

Susan Truitt said...

I also liked the 6th up from the bottom-glad you were able to get them done! A fun day for you.
Mrs.Truitt

stepheny weaver said...

Very beautiful... hard to pick just ONE! But if I had to it would be number 2 from the top! I love it!

I also love, 7, 8, 15, 19, and 23!

Nice pics,
Steph