Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

All we got was Cole in our stocking. ;)


Keira and Aunt Beckisue

Three Robert Eschol Cosbys.


The girls with their presents.


Keira, Cole and Aunt Steph


Aunt Amanda with the girls. :)

My new Bible from Rob.
It has my name on it. I love it! :)

We were trying to eat the ginger bread house before anyone else did. :)
(we were being very load)

The newest family. :)

Nana and Papa with their five grandchildren.


Beckisue

Jonathan

Rhonda

Heather and Nana

Courtney and Jonathan

Michelle and Summer.


We are had a wonderful Christmas together. There were 19 of us here for the day. :)
God has blessed us is so many ways and I'm very thankful for that.
I'm also thankful for the chance to remember Christ's birth and to celebrate it.



No comments: