Friday, December 23, 2011

Jonathan and Courtney's Wedding

Jonathan and Courtney's first kiss as husband and wife.



It has been way too long since I have updated my blog, and since so much has happened with my family this year I thought it was about time that I posted about it. :)

The newest big event in my family was my brother Jonathan getting married to Courtney Jones last Saturday, the 17th of December.
We not only have the addition of another sister-in-law, but with Courtney comes a wonderful little niece, Ava. <3

In October, my first nephew was born. Robert Eschol Cosby the forth, (Cole, for short).
He is a little bundle of joy. I got to meet him for the first time last week, and we have all been enjoying him very much!

On July second my sister, Beckisue, married Andy Knight. We have loved having Andy in the family, and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! All of the siblings were in it. :)
I will try to post pictures of that later on.

Summer Nichole Cosby was born to Dale and Michelle on April eighth.
She is the sweetest baby I have every been around, and we are so thankful for the wonderful addition she has made in our family. <3


The kissing newlyweds.

Ring bearer and flower girl.

Mother and daughter. <3

The beautiful bride.

This is so them.

The groom with the bridesmaids and our silly mustaches.

The bride

The groom

Cousins

Papa with Cole and Keira

Bret and Rhonda
(the love birds)

Amanda, me and Rhonda.
Three of the bridesmaids.

Two of my beautiful nieces.

My Ava and me.



I don't have very many pictures from the wedding, but I will try to post more when I get them.

1 comment:

liz said...

aw, i love the one of tt and rhonda...so sweet...btw, rhon,..bret is DYING! please visit soon.