Saturday, February 18, 2012

More Wedding Pictures

I finally got all the pictures from Jonathan and Courtney's wedding.
Hope you enjoy. :)

The beautiful bride and her bridesmaids.





Courtney and her sisters.





Parents of the bride.


Sisters-in-law. <3





Happy bride!



The bride and her handsome groomsmen.



Mother of the groom.



Jonathan and the bridesmaids.








Daddy and daughter.



Brothers





















Jonathan sang "The wedding song".
Written by my grandpa for my grandma on their wedding day.









The kiss!












A very tired bride.

The happy couple.

More kissing... I think they liked doing that. ;)


The new family.

The Cosby/Jones side of the family.

The Cosby family.

Parents of the groom.

Grandpa and Norma Jones.

The whole wedding party.






Amanda and Jonathan's life long friend, Daniel.

Me and my brother Rob.

Rhonda and Dale.

Jonathan, Courtney and Ava Cosby.









The maid oh honor speech.

Matt gave the toast for the groomsmen.

They were actually nice and didn't smear the cake. :)

The bride and grooms first dance.


Father daughter dance.


Cousins


More dancing. :)


It was hard on mom and daughter to have to say goodbye for a week.
I had the honor of watching Ava for the first 4 days that they were gone.
I love my little niece.









And they lived happily ever after...


No comments: