Friday, January 27, 2012

My Date with Ava

My niece, Ava, turned 4 years old last Saturday.
So on Wednesday I took her out on a birthday date. We had a blast!
Ava, her mom, Courtney, and I went out to lunch at the "Mexico restaurant" as Ava called it. :)
Then I took Ava shopping and to the library.
I don't think she stopped laughing the whole time we were out. :)

The birthday girl and me! <3


Courtney and me. <3

Trying on scarves at Cato. :)

Trying on high heels. ;)
(She is definitely a Cosby girl)


That face is adorable!!!

*cheese*

She was laughing so hard she fell over... haha

Her laugh is so cute, and she made herself laugh over and over again. :)


She couldn't stop laughing! It was hilarious!

Big hair flowers. :)

Playing with the trains at the library.


Happy birthday, Ava. I love you, babe!

No comments: